How do we help you? That’s easy! We help by making sure you have more free time and save money!
Here is one of our students practicing pubic speaking:
Firstly, our goal is to make sure parents feel comfortable with homeschooling. Testimonials are iimportant to that process. We home that parents are engged, of course. WThirdly, we hope to make sure that parents feel confident when selecting our services. Tutoring is always an option, but unfortunately it costs many parents too much money. We love children, of course. La It is important to make sure that parents understand why they are homeschooling. We, of course, make sure to set aside time to support our parents. WAlso, we make sure that students feel confident. Lastly, we always make sure that our services are affordable, while being engaging.
- Specifically, we design a curriculum based on your child’s and your personal desires. We incorporate Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, Science, Art and Character-Development Lessons in a Thematic, as well as Discovery-Based way. We interview your child to ensure we are including their interests and design a creative and personalized curriculum.
- Our design is flexible and integrated, and therefore innovative. We adjust lessons weekly, and base any changes on your requests and our educational observations.
- All staff is highly skilled and certified in multiple areas. We are able to meet your desires while challenging your child and drawing out their strengths.
- We offer reasonable prices, payment plans, 1-1 tutoring, subject-based courses, and monthly contracts.
- Most importantly, we strive to make sure you have more time to spend with your family, and check in with you regularly!
We are here to help you!