The 1-1 Summer Book List Support Is As Easy As 1…2…3
1. We organize your child’s school summer book list (or create one for them).
2. We meet with your child for 5 60 minute sessions to practice reading, review major vocabulary, and check for comprehension.
3. We create a free plan and optional homework if your child needs additional support.
- 5 1-1 Sessions to read and discuss books on your child’s summer book list (60 minutes each +30 minutes of ‘adult’ time to introduce and recap the program)
- Sessions can be broken-up into 2 30 minute sessions
- Monitoring your child’s progress is included
- Only $150 ($30/session) That’s $5 per session off our regular tutoring price!
(Discounts are available for multiple bookings and referrals)
We welcome students entering Grade 2 through Grade 8, regardless of reading level.